Garden Savings Has Pirate Pride!
As the Credit Union of Seton Hall University, Garden Savings Federal Credit Union is able to offer all of its products and services to the University’s students, faculty, administration, alumni and family.
As a not-for-profit financial institution, Garden Savings offers the same products and services you are accustomed to seeing at larger banks while "giving back" its earnings to you in the form of lower interest rates, higher dividends, constantly evolving product and service offerings, convenient access to your money and lower or no fee accounts.
- 85,000 surcharge-free ATMs — on campus ATM fees refunded monthly
- 5,000 shared nationwide branch locations — branch located less than two miles from campus
- Completely free student checking accounts
- Supplemental private student loans
- New and used vehicle loans
- Free mobile banking & online bill pay