Garden Savings Has Pirate Pride!
As the Official Credit Union of Seton Hall, Garden Savings Federal Credit Union is able to offer all of its products and services to the University’s students, faculty, administration, alumni and family.
As a not-for-profit financial institution, Garden Savings offers the same products and services you are accustomed to seeing at larger banks while "giving back" its earnings to you in the form of lower interest rates, higher dividends, constantly evolving product and service offerings, convenient access to your money and lower or no fee accounts.
- $50 account bonus for new members1
- $25 referral bonus2
- 85,000 surcharge-free ATMs — on campus ATM fees refunded monthly
- 5,000 shared nationwide branch locations — branch located less than two miles from campus
- Completely free student checking accounts
- Supplemental private student loans
- New and used vehicle loans
- Free mobile banking & online bill pay
1The $50 bonus will be deposited to your account after 60 days of account opening provided the account remains open and active with a deposit balance of at least $50. "Active" is defined as having at least 3 transactions per month
2A referring member will receive a $25 bonus at the end of 60 days provided both accounts are open and active.