Why Join Garden Savings?
Becoming a member of Garden Savings Federal Credit Union is full of advantages that are hard to find at traditional banks. When you become a member of Garden Savings, you become an owner as well. Each member of the credit union owns shares in our financial cooperative.
As a not-for-profit institution, instead of pocketing profits, any would-be profits go back into the credit union in the form of:
- Lower loan rates
- Higher deposit rates
- A range of value-added educational, financial, and coverage product offerings
- Convenient access to your money
How to Join Garden Savings?
If you are eligible for personal membership, you can apply for membership online.
If you are an organization and are eligible for company membership, please click here to complete and submit a Participating Organization Letter.
Once you have completed the online membership application and opened your Membership Savings account with as little as $5 (secures membership with us), you can take the next step of transferring your accounts over to us. Make the full switch to Garden Savings today!
Are You Eligible to Join?
Do You . . . Live, Work, Worship, or Regularly Conduct Business in Newark, Jersey City, or Elizabeth?
- You're Eligible to Join!
Do You Have a Family Member with an Account Here?
- You're Eligible to Join!
Do You Have an Association within Our Field of Membership?
- You're Eligble to Join!
Don't see an obvious way to join Garden Savings?
- You may be eligible to become a member of the American Consumer Council! If you live in New Jersey, New York or Pennsylvania, joining the American Consumer Council will make you eligible to join Garden Savings Federal Credit Union*.
*Please note that certain account access may be initially restricted and Garden Savings reserves the right to approve/deny memberships accordingly.
Experience the Benefits of Garden Savings FCU Membership Today. Your Journey Starts Here.
Would you like to offer this benefit to your employees?
Credit Union Membership is an absolutely FREE way to enhance your employee benefit package. There is no cost to the employer or the employee to add the benefit of credit union membership to your portfolio of benefits.
In this day and age, employers need to provide a comprehensive benefits package in order to both attract and retain quality employees. Let the benefit of credit union membership at Garden Savings boost your package today!
Boost the morale of your employees by offering Garden Savings at your organization!
- Cost-free way to enhance your employee benefit package
- Studies have shown that financially cared for employees are generally happier and more loyal
- We can tailor marketing of our services however it best fits for your employees
For more details or to arrange a meeting, please contact us at [email protected]