Document Research Specialist
- Scan, index, archive and retrieve documents from our archiving system.
- Purge all members’ files on a monthly basis and send them to storage.
- Provide documents requested for Subpoenas.
- Review, process, release, upload, and mail car titles.
- Process loan disclosures and release car title on paid off loans monthly.
- Send monthly letters to members with missing car titles.
- Validate all new consumer and real estate loans for quality control.
- Validate all new membership applications for quality control.
- Research documents requested by credit union members and staff.
- Upload documents from various folders to our imaging system.
- Responsible for maintaining various logs.
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- General office experience
- Proficient in basic computer skills including Excel
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic
- Good telephone and communication skills
- Well organized and thorough attention to details
- Desire to be helpful, cooperative and dependable
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
Interested parties should send a cover letter and resume to Gail MacNaughton at [email protected]