About the new contactless Mastercard® Debit Cards:
- Use these new cards at all contactless (tap-to-pay), chip-enabled and swipe terminals.
- Activate your new card beginning March 22, then destroy old cards.
- Personal Identification Numbers (P.I.N.) will change, HOWEVER you do have the option of chooosing a new P.I.N. at activation.
- When activating your card you must listen to the message until the very end to CREATE YOUR NEW PIN #
- Your new PIN can match the PIN you used on your old Visa Debit Card or it can be a brand new one.
- Update or add the card for all recurring monthly bill payments and subscriptions.
- Set up digital wallets with the card as the default to make online and in-app payments easier and faster.
If you have questions about these new cards please call us at 973-576-2002.
Design of the new cards: