PANDEMIC UPDATE: The Covid-19 pandemic is an evolving situation which has caused Garden Savings to make many adjustments in the way we conduct business. The details noted below are as of Monday, June 1st and are subject to change without notice due to a number of factors including state guidelines. These changes are strictly for the safety of our members and employees.
Current Hours: Our hours are currently 9:00 am - 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday at all branches. The Newark, Dover and South Orange branches are open on Saturdays from 9:00 am - 12 noon.
How Are Transactions Performed?: While we will have employees working to process your banking transactions, we will no longer open our lobbies to the public until further noitce. Please see the breakdown below to see how each branch is processing transactions.
- Parsippany: enter main doors to building and into our hallway. An employee will greet you at the branch doors to take your transaction. Our ATM is available. Please be courteous and practice social distancing to fellow members on line if applicable.
- Newark: enter main doors to building and enter vestibule area. An employee will greet you at the branch door to take and process your transaction. Our ATM is available. Please be courteous and practice social distancing to fellow members on line if applicable.
- South Orange: park in the rear of the building and enter vestibule area. An employee will greet you at the branch door to take and process your transaction. Note that the doors from the street side on Scotland Road will not be opened; you must enter through the rear of the building. Our ATM is available. Please be courteous and practice social distancing to fellow member on line if applicable.
- Dover: our Dover branch will be operating via our drive-up lane only. The lobby itself will be closed and only drive-up transactions will be processed.
These changes will only be in effect for as long as necessary and in order to keep everyone as safe as possible. Please remember that there are numerous ways to access your Garden Savings accounts and conduct your transactions. These other options are noted below. Please stay safe and healthy and we appreciate your understanding of these changes during this time.
Garden Savings Federal Credit Union
Event Notice: Please note that due to the pandemic, our 10th Annual Golf Outing has been postponed until 2021. Our Annual Meeting and Reception, previously scheduled for late May, has been posptoned until the early fall. At this time it is undecided as to whether the event will be in-person or hosted virtually.
We give you the power to manage your Garden Savings accounts how you want, whenever and wherever you want.
Ultimate access, control and security from your computer, tablet or mobile phone with mobile banking. Not enrolled? Sign up here.
- Deposit checks in a few clicks
- Make and schedule bill payments
- Transfer funds safely in seconds
- Check account balances instantly
- Track transactions to see exactly where your money is going
- Create and manage budgets with Money Management financial management tool
No need to visit a branch to cash your pay check, set up direct deposit
You can easily move recurring payments and direct deposits to a new account, all with the click of a mouse. Just login, then you can switch your direct deposits and automated payments. Account information is transferred instantly. It's fully automated, convenient, and takes less than 10 minutes.
Making a loan payment is easy too, we've got plenty of ways to do that
Make A Payment Online
To make a payment from a Garden Savings account sign into Online Banking to set up payment.
To make a payment from an outside institution, our new, secure BillMatrix payment system offers-
- Pay as a Guest for a one-time payment
- Pay as a Registered User for ongoing use and additional features such as setting reminders, scheduling payments and viewing payment history.
To sign up to become a registered user click here. Both payment options are accessible through the Online Services tab located at the top right hand corner.
Automatic Payment via ACH
Set up automatic payments to be made on the due date of the loan and never worry about missing a payment.
To set up automatic payments, download, complete and submit the Automatic Payment Authorization Form
Submit completed form via—
Email: [email protected]
Mail: Garden Savings Federal Credit Union, Attn: Electronic Services 129 Littleton Road, Parsippany, NJ 07054
Make a payment through another institution’s bill pay service. Log into their website with your loan number and Garden Savings routing number, 221278954, to set up. Ensure your account number is correct to prevent any delays or errors with your payment being processed on time.
Paper Statements are out, E-Statements are in
Paper statements are passed from person-to-person, facility-to-facility until they arrive to you--that leaves a lot of opportunity to get lost. With e-statements you never have to worry about that. Plus there's...
- Convenience. You receive, view and manage your bills and statements from one location.
- Security. Protect your identity by reducing the amount of private information in your mailbox.
- Accessibility. Saved to a memory stick, CD, or computer hard drive, e-statements are easy to store, organize, and access.
- Save. Avoid being assessed a monthly paper statement.
- Sign up is conveniently located within online banking under the "Additional Services" tab.