When visiting our branches, be sure to maintain proper social distance, use hand sanitizer when appropriate, and ALWAYS wear your mask. Members are required to wear masks when visiting our lobbies.
Current Hours: Our hours are currently 9:00 am - 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday at the Parsippany, Newark, Dover and South Orange branches. The Newark, Dover and South Orange branches are open on Saturdays from 9:00 am - 12 noon. We hope to reopen both soon and apologize for any inconvenience.
The Newark branch is back to its normal schedule as of Thursday, August 13. We thank you for your patience and understanding!
Event Notice: Please note that due to the pandemic, our 10th Annual Golf Outing has been postponed until 2021. Our Annual Meeting and Reception, previously scheduled for late May, has been posptoned until the early fall. At this time it is undecided as to whether the event will be in-person or hosted virtually.
We give you the power to manage your Garden Savings accounts how you want, whenever and wherever you want.
Ultimate access, control and security from your computer, tablet or mobile phone with mobile banking. Not enrolled? Sign up here.
- Deposit checks in a few clicks
- Make and schedule bill payments
- Transfer funds safely in seconds
- Check account balances instantly
- Track transactions to see exactly where your money is going
- Create and manage budgets with Money Management financial management tool
No need to visit a branch to cash your pay check, set up direct deposit
You can easily move recurring payments and direct deposits to a new account, all with the click of a mouse. Just login, then you can switch your direct deposits and automated payments. Account information is transferred instantly. It's fully automated, convenient, and takes less than 10 minutes.
Making a loan payment is easy too, we've got plenty of ways to do that
Make A Payment Online
To make a payment from a Garden Savings account sign into Online Banking to set up payment.
To make a payment from an outside institution, our new, secure BillMatrix payment system offers-
- Pay as a Guest for a one-time payment
- Pay as a Registered User for ongoing use and additional features such as setting reminders, scheduling payments and viewing payment history.
To sign up to become a registered user click here. Both payment options are accessible through the Online Services tab located at the top right hand corner.
Automatic Payment via ACH
Set up automatic payments to be made on the due date of the loan and never worry about missing a payment.
To set up automatic payments, download, complete and submit the Automatic Payment Authorization Form
Submit completed form via—
Email: [email protected]
Mail: Garden Savings Federal Credit Union, Attn: Electronic Services 129 Littleton Road, Parsippany, NJ 07054
Make a payment through another institution’s bill pay service. Log into their website with your loan number and Garden Savings routing number, 221278954, to set up. Ensure your account number is correct to prevent any delays or errors with your payment being processed on time.
Paper Statements are out, E-Statements are in
Paper statements are passed from person-to-person, facility-to-facility until they arrive to you--that leaves a lot of opportunity to get lost. With e-statements you never have to worry about that. Plus there's...
- Convenience. You receive, view and manage your bills and statements from one location.
- Security. Protect your identity by reducing the amount of private information in your mailbox.
- Accessibility. Saved to a memory stick, CD, or computer hard drive, e-statements are easy to store, organize, and access.
- Save. Avoid being assessed a monthly paper statement.
- Sign up is conveniently located within online banking under the "Additional Services" tab.